Thanks for joining me on my first week of blogging! Just in case you’ve missed anything, here’s a quick summary of what’s happened so far over the last nine days!
So here goes!
- Day 1, I posted about my journey with Dru Yoga and how it has helped me with stress and anxiety: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/the-story-of-me-and-dru-yoga/
- Day 2, I talked about different types of yoga and how it’s important to find a style that suits you: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/yoga-near-me-how-to-find-the-right-yoga-for-you/
- Day 3, this post was all about my favourite yoga pose, natarajasana (dancer): http://raisinyoga.co.uk/yoga-poses-spotlight-on-natarajasana-dancer/
- Day 4, some people can be quite nervous before their first yoga class so I decided to do a post on what to expect in your first Dru class: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/yoga-classes-what-to-expect-in-your-first-dru-class/
- Day 5, Ayurvedic massage is something I really enjoy to offer to people, so this post was all about that: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/discover-ayurvedic-massage/
- Day 6, a lot of people suffer from back pain so this post looks at some of the science behind Dru Yoga and how it can help. http://raisinyoga.co.uk/reduce-back-pain-with-dru-yoga/
- For the next three posts I looked at Ayurvedic doshas (becuase I promised I would on Day 5):
- Day 7, Vata: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/understanding-vata-dosha/
- Day 8, Pitta: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/understanding-pitta-dosha/
- Day 9, Kapha: http://raisinyoga.co.uk/understanding-kapha-dosha/
I hope you’ve been enjoying the posts so far and have found them useful! Tomorrow I’m going to look at the chakras – hope you can join me! Namaste.